Social Media Marketing is a lot more than just having a Facebook or Twitter profile and telling all your friends about your next big date or the newest fad.
You might be asking, “Why Social Media? I run a business not a fan page.”
Here are some statistics:
- Four of the top seven highest traffic websites are Social Media websites: Facebook, YouTube, Wikipedia, and Blogger.
- In the U.S. alone, 77.4% of the population is online.
- Worldwide, over 2/3 of the online population visit social networking websites.
- Over 50% of those ages 12 and older have a social media profile.
- Facebook has over 400 million users.
- Twitter has over 100 million users and an additional 300,000 sign up EACH day.
If those numbers don’t tell you that your business needs to be social, then I’m not sure there is anything I can do to help.
Have you ever considered who you do business with?
It’s easy. We do business with people we know, like and trust.
Social Media Marketing is THE most powerful way for you to get in front of and build relationships of trust with your customers.
Ask yourself these questions…
- Are you struggling with building your client list? Have you considered a Facebook fan page? Or maybe the nature of your business would require a Facebook place or group.
- Are you using video marketing to showcase your products and are you syndicating one video out across multiple video platforms to extend your reach?
- Are you tweeting your weekly or monthly deals to your Twitter followers?
Being social is more than just building the largest fan base or the most followers. It’s about getting in front of your audience. You can spend literally hours per day on Facebook and Twitter and at the end of a year not be any closer to growing your client base than when you began.
This is where I come in…
I work with you to find out who your target audience is, what drives their buying habits and formulate a strategic plan of action that gets you more paying customers and increased revenues, period!
Want These Results? Let’s Get Started.