Click here to discover how 2 guys figured out how to market any business on the Internet while also putting 15K into their pockets in 90 Days!
We are all trying to get the readers to stay on our site for as long as we can. Let’s be honest, we don’t want to bore them. Well what if there was a way to add additional content to your WordPress site that keeps the ready both interested and interacted?
Well, fortunately there is and it’s a little snippet of code called iFrames. You are probably expecting some long drawn out piece of code that takes a college professor to translate; you’re wrong.
In fact here’s the code:
<iframe src=”http://www.yoursite.com/“width=”400” height=”300” marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″hspace=”0″ vspace=”0″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=yes></iframe>
That’s it. Well, not exactly. You might be wondering what it means, how to install it, and “show me an example please”.
- The first thing that you want to do is go into your WordPress website dashboard and open a new post or a new page. I recommend page so that you can display them in your primary or secondary navigation header. Or as a widget on your side bar.
- Once you have a new page opened you want to make sure you are in the HTML tab.
- Insert the site into the iFrames code that you want to display in your WordPress website, adjust the height and width of the fame to your site and hit publish. You now have another site streaming into yours.
Can you see how powerful this is? You are able to stream other relevant sites into your WordPress site adding additional content and resources for your readers.
Here are some examples of site that you can stream in for your particular niche:
- Real Estate Agents and Brokers can use iFrames to stream in http://activerain.com.
- Sales Professionals and VP’s of Marketing can use iFrames to stream in http://focus.com.
- Design Professionals can use iFrams to stream in http://imprint.printmag.com.
- Internet Marketers and Network Marketers can use iFrames to stream in http://mlsp.com.
- Serial Entrepreneurs can use iFrames to stream in http://entrepreneur.com.
Oh ya, one more thing. I did promise some examples. But before I give the examples I want to remind you to comment and share ;). Here you go:
Did you like this post? If so you should seriously consider subscribing so that you are the first to get more. CLICK HERE.